MasterMind Groups are now being formed in your area. The groups are created with a diverse group of members that can help brainstorm, develop new ways of solving problems, and grow in ways unimaginable.
True Leaders are Educated, not trained.
WHAT IS A MASTER MIND GROUP?
A group of like-minded individuals who come together on a regular basis to help and support one another to grow their respective businesses.
“A Mastermind is a unique concept that leverages the collective power of the group, creating a Third Mind.” –Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich and The Law of Success
History of Master Mind Groups
Master Mind groups have been around since the beginning of time:
- The founding fathers of the United States were essentially a master mind group; likewise Jesus and his disciples. The Greek king, Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) had a group of advisors as have most world leaders in history; these groups of advisors can be considered master mind groups.
- Andrew Carnegie, one of the most famous leaders of industry of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and a Scottish immigrant who became the richest man in the world, believed participating in a master mind group to be an essential ingredient for success.
- Napoleon Hill was an American author, one of the first to write on the topic known today as personal development. In 1928, Hill published a study course called The Law of Success, based on his interviews over the course of 20 years with some of the country’s most successful men. One of the lessons contained within The Law of Success is… you guessed it… a master mind group. Nine years later, Hill continued to expound on the topic of the master mind alliance in his best-selling classic, Think and Grow Rich.
Master Mind groups in the 21st Century
Master Mind groups are increasingly being used by business owners for inspiration, motivation, and problem-solving. Belonging to such a group provides encouragement and support. It helps with the isolation factor faced by so many solo-preneurs, and can help you to take your business to the next level of success.
"In a master mind group, you can admit anything because everything stays within the group. We live in our own blind spots. Master mind groups allow us to accurately locate reality.”
–G. Ralston, ConsultantMaster
Mind Group + Coaching = SUCCESS!
7 Reasons to Join a Master Mind Group
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game.
4. Extend your network.
5. New learning.
7. Think bigger.
“None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
High Performance Master Mind Groups
1. How many group members should be in your Master Mind group?
2. What is your Master Mind Agenda?
3. How do I establish my Master Mind Group?
4. How does the High Performance Leadership Master Mind Experience work?
- Meet Monthly
- 90 minutes to Half Day
- First half discussions around the content and the second half as the content relates to them personally, as a leader and to their organization
Who are Master Mind Group Members
- Members who are highly motivated
- Members who are goal oriented
- Members who have a positive attitude
- Members eager to make improvements in their career, business or leadership skills
learning is by Leadership expert, Dr. Barbara Ellis-Woroch PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
I-O Psychologists are the “Top Minds” in the country